Excellence Brainery provides college and career coaching services to high school and college students, partnering with families, community groups, and higher education organizations to facilitate career-development programming. We deliver workshops, group and individual coaching to help students prepare a college plan.
Small group interactive learning experiences to reflect, plan, research, and create clear education and career plans. Workshops topics range from how to pay for education to exploring all post-secondary options. Custom workshops for students and educators are available upon request.
Get in touch to learn more.
Excellence Academy is a 16-week post-high school graduation plan for current high school students. Completing Excellence Academy ensures your child is prepared to enter college, develop and execute an actionable plan for success, and strategically pursue their DREAM career.
Schedule a consultation to learn how we can work with your existing group.
Excellence Brainery has a variety of products to help organizations support parents and students with college preparation and career development. These learning materials are available for licensing to nonprofits and community groups.
The Excellence Brainery Process
Assess a Client’s Needs
This is an opportunity for organizations to identify success criteria. With this information, we prepare a customized proposal for support.
Conduct a comprehensive assessment, which includes:
- Scheduling time to learn about the organization
- Reviewing past strategies
- Defining goals for the organization
- Identifying demographics, challenges, and opportunities for improvement
Develop Organizational Framework
Based on the assessment, Excellence Brainery provides recommendations best suited for the organization.
Participants are required to:
- Review and sign a program participation agreement
- Conduct a pre-program assessment
- Meet weekly via instructor-led sessions and demonstrate curriculum progress
Excellence Brainery Offers…
Students learn how to communicate with parents, supporting groups, and organizations with integrated activities.
- Building strong, productive, trusting, and collaborative relationships between students, parents, groups, and organizations
- Managing resistance and conflict
- Empowering students to identify their needs and choose practical next steps
Critical Thinking Coaching
Students learn to think critically and strategically and develop skills to write cohesive thoughts.
Abductive reasoning and improbable thinking to produce solutions through:
Students learn how to build and sustain a supportive village in their personal and professional lives.
- Developing a strategic network
- Connecting with other students and business professionals
- Creating goals to expand their network
- Supporting others while receiving support